All Trails Horse Boarding
– Large paddocks with shelters.
– Ride out for several miles (300 acres or go further out the gates)
– Sanded arena (200 x 90)
– Large sanded round pen.
– Free horse trailer parking.
– Close to Billings and Laurel
– Horse pasture turnout options. (Horses are brought in each night)
We are located 8 miles south of Zoo Drive exit. The horses are fed well twice per day. We also offer horse riding lessons and horse training focusing on English and Western Dressage and Trail Course obstacle training. We have a locked tack room where you can keep tack, supplies, grain, and supplements.
Must be up to date on all vaccinations and de-wormer
Affordable prices vary ($175 to $300) according to feeding and turnout options selected.
Horse property lease options of a portion of this horse property will be considered for several horses.